I miss the Grandgirl. My paper is due in 5 days. Is my job secure? I want to go on vacation. When is BFFfromHS moving?? Thank you God. The grass needs mowed. Did I pay that bill? I'd really like to visit my cousin. I should read that book. Pray for BroncoGirl's Faith. Remember to be thankful. Still thinking about the landscaping. I have to write that report at work. Don't water, it's supposed to rain. Call Mom. Check in with Offspring #2 to see how he's doing with 2 jobs. I'll grill out tonight. How long could I sustain if I quit my job? Sale at Dillards, but no time to shop this week. Go to the gym- what time is yoga? Love that it's summer, should get outside more. Want to see MinnGirl. How many more months until I finish school? Get gas in the car. I have an awesome daughter-in-law! Call the contractor for an estimate. Will Offspring #1 get the job? Go to the grocery after work. Need to get the window repair done. Should karaoke on the deck with friends-- Will Mr. Gotmyattention sing "Paradise by the Dashboard Lights" with me? Replace the cable box. Call PainterGirl to hear about her trip! I should hike more. And that's just my drive to work! In the end- lots of love; lots of friends; lots of good stuff.
It's all that really matters.
In Bliss & Grace, Shugie
No comments:
Post a Comment