I'm going to be a Shugie again!
Days move along, and life happens, and you get into a groove. Then holy catfish it all changes in an instant. And what a wonderful change! I love Grandgirl very very much, and amazingly, there is room for more love. More hugs, and more rocking, and more laughing, and more sweet baby lotion smell! As good as life is; as blissssssssful as I feel; as content as I am.... what a wonderful thought it is, that some of the best days of my life haven't even happened yet! My awesome family is going to be even awesomer. Awesomnatious! Awesomnificant! Awesomelicious (Too much- that one sounds icky).
Though Grandgirl thinks your name should be Shula (clearly, she made this up!), I'll call you Little One for now. I love you already and I can't wait to meet you!
In Bliss & Grace, Shugie

Congratulations to all of you! Exciting!
ReplyDeleteLove,Bre
Gonna have to change the URL later this year....congrats to all!
ReplyDelete