This, is how my days feel lately (except for the "beer, bar, karaoke, dreaming about a blonde" part). Work, home, eat, study, sleep. Repeat. The sleep part isn't so consistent. In fact, my life might be more: work, home, eat, school, try to go to sleep but can't stop thinking about work, home, school. Come daylight, I feel like this:
Although, instead of Sonny and Cher, I have angel music; and instead of throwing my clock, I hit the snooze button a few (dozen) times. Tomato, Tomahto.
Amazingly, I'm enjoying the school part. A lot. I've always loved learning. My bucket list even has learning on it! Reading and understanding things that I didn't know before is like crack to me (probably why Barnes & Noble roll out that red carpet every time I arrive). Though my world is crazy busy, and Mr. Gotmyattention reminds me that our life will never be boring, I feel like I'm in my sweet spot. I feel thankful, and energized, and competent, and exhausted, all at the same time- it's wonderful!
I just hope the enjoyment continues to supercede the insomnia...
In Bliss, Shugie
My Alma mater was books, a good library... I could spend the
rest of my life reading, just satisfying my curiosity.
Malcolm X
No comments:
Post a Comment