I still think wearing black and blue together makes you look like a bruise. Don’t.
Buy the good toilet paper. ‘Nuf said.
Pay your bills on time. It’s necessary for good credit, and it says a lot about your character.
Walk on the street side of the sidewalk when you’re with your significant other; open her car door; bring her flowers for no reason. You like her because she’s a lady- now treat her like one.
When you meet someone for the first time, look them in the
eye and have a firm handshake. It speaks
volumes.
Being your mom is the thing I’m most proud of in my life.
A joke is only funny if both people are laughing. Don’t make jokes at someone else’s expense.
Always have a plan.
You are Superman. I’m
absolutely certain of it. How else can
you explain roof jumping, deck vaulting, Mustang racing, rock climbing, and snowboarding-
and still live to tell about it?
If you can see your belt loops, you need a belt.
Be a good brother. He’s
the only one you have and he understands your life better than anyone.
Use good grammar. It
counts.
Find the “Casey’s” in your life with someone who looks up to
you.
I promise to work hard to have a good relationship with your
wife. I recognize that she is the
gatekeeper for my relationships with my grandchildren.
Men do cry.
I loved you long before you were born. Holding you the first time is a snapshot in
my mind I’ll never forget. Yes, I
remember both times.
Laugh.
Write down things that your kids say. You think you’ll remember all of them, but
you won’t.
I’m so sorry for the hurt that my choices ever caused
you. All of them.
I don’t love your brother more. He thinks that too.
Wherever you are in life, you can come home. I will be here….always.
In Bliss, Madre/Mama/Shugie
Love this!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite ones are:
Buy the good toilet paper. ‘Nuf said.
Men do cry.
I loved you long before you were born. Holding you the first time is a snapshot in my mind I’ll never forget. Yes, I remember both times.
Laugh.